Thursday 26 March 2015

More Coloured Paper & A New Book

After reading through Chapter 3 - again - I spent an hour yesterday colouring more paper. I was a bit more specific and much quicker. I still have blue hands though!

Then this morning a book I ordered arrived (I just love a new book) and after perusing it for a while I added a sample page of my new papers to my sketchbook. The book is Creating Sketchbooks for Embroiderers and Textile Artists by Kay Greenlees and its a real gem. I'm getting a bit hooked on sketchbooks, especially when there isn't much sketching involved!

I took a couple of quick pics here:



 
I'm still loving the tissue paper, more coloured, but I also wanted to add a metallic silver for a different effect and also a brighter blue and orange - Bahama Blue & Goldfish Orange. I was pleased with this batch of papers and am formulating some design plans now for other projects. I probably need some more sketchbooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment